This is my list of of the Top 10 Things you should have in your kitchen at all times. There are no exceptions to this rule. If there is an exception then see rule number 1.
Top 10 Things you should have in your kitchen at all times
- 1. Almonds or your favorite nuts – I get mine from a local grocery store in bulk.
- 2. Bag of Protein – I get EAS Vanilla from Costco.
- 3. Frozen Fruit – I get my blackberries from Costco.
- 4. Apple Sauce and Cottage Cheese – The almost perfect food combo – Good Protein and Good Carbs
- 5. Chicken Breast – Again Costco FTW.
- 6. Multi-Pack of Vitamins – Just grab some from Trader Joes – If you don’t have a Trader Joes next to you….Move and make sure you have a Trader Joes next to you.
- 7. Olive Oil – Freshly pressed, none of that fake clear olive oil! When have you ever seen a clear olive?
- 8. A kick ass blender – I have a Blendtec but a Vita Mix works.
- 9. Fresh Greens for a Salad – Eat your salad or use the blender above.
- 10. Soy Milk – Great Protein minus everything milk has in it that sucks.
Thanks for looking at my list of Top 10 Things you should have in your kitchen at all times.