Here are my Exercise Ball V Pass – I use these in my bootcamp class I teach here in Sacramento.
Exercise Ball V Pass
- Squeeze the exercise ball between your feet. Stretch your arms straight out over your head. Your shoulders should be slightly off the ground. (Photo 1)
- Keeping your legs and arms straight, use your abs to simultaneously lift your legs and your arms straight up. (Photo 2)
- Pass the ball from your legs to your hands at the top of the V and stretch back out. This time, the ball will be in your hands. (Photo 3)
- Your legs and your arms never touch the ground or rest. Your core will always be engaged.
- Progression. For an even deeper strength move for your lower abs, tilt your pelvis up and lift it off the mat when you pass the ball back and forth. (Photo 4)
Thanks for looking at my post on Exercise Ball V Pass.